Master of Buddhism Course

This is a blog for the course comments from the Master of Buddhism course through the Universal Life Church Seminary.
The course can be found at Buddhism Course.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Buddhism Course

 Lesson 5 - Karma and the Wheel of life.

1.  a. It is more uplifting than unsettling.
     b. It. like a good filling when you think good , it like a bad mood when you think evil.

2. Yes I live in two symbolic worlds , I think my body is in the human and my soul lives with the Gods.

3.  I think one only lives in there world.  But many have worlds. So as I see my soul as a star in heaven as a god, but living in a human body.  Many see them self as one world one heaven/hell.

Emily Stevenson
Wise Owl
Esha'al Reja
*******************************
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes and also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  

Please Join us on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment