Master of Buddhism Course

This is a blog for the course comments from the Master of Buddhism course through the Universal Life Church Seminary.
The course can be found at Buddhism Course.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Buddhism Course Lesson 3 by Rev. Cuthbert

1.  It may be if the followers wanted to twist the meaning for their own gain, but I believe that the essence of the teaching is quite clear and seems reasonably free from misinterpretation also  particularly that many forms of Buddhism, from different areas, all seem to agree on the same foundation of principles.

2.  I would need to think before i acted and reflect on my faults as have been pointed out to me by my wife. i I am too stubborn and do not listen carefully enough to other people.  I am also guilty  of wanting many things, things that I really do not need. this is a fault of desire. basically, I would need to think more before i act.

3.  I truly believe they are inside, and that is what I believe Buddha is trying to teach us, not to seek from the outside, but to look within for answers.

Wayne Cuthbert
Universal Life Church Seminary










wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment